Come stay with us in our romantic B&B,
set in the foothills of the Waitakere Ranges. Xena, Hercules &
The Piano were filmed in this area.
Glorious views and native bush make this a tranquil
resting place for the tired traveller. Each bedroom, (one with
Victorian-style claw bath en suite) is luxuriously appointed and
with fresh flowers from our delightful garden; home cooking and
tea and coffee making facilities in each room.
On the Twin-Coast Discovery
Route, Abode de Fleur is ideally situated for tourist attractions
- Three excellent golf courses
- West Cost beaches for surfing (Piha, Bethells,
Karekare & Muriwai)
- Arts and craft galleries
- MOTAT Museum of Technology and Transport
- Antiques and Collectables shops
- Sports centres (local stadium is home to The
- Café, restaurants
- Shopping centres - and a host of other enticements.
extremely pleasant hideaway. Amazing food and wonderful hospitality,
just what we needed.
views and great friendly people. Awesome breakfast.
piece of heaven on earth.
beautiful, we feel privileged to have stumbled across your little
piece of paradise.
Chiswick, United Kingdom